This role requires a candidate with a B.S. in Computer Science and 3+ years of experience in Python programming in an enterprise environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in the FinTech space, particularly with FIX, SQL, and C/C++. Also the candidate should have skills in basic windows desktop and server administration.
The role is a junior to mid-level one, focusing on workflow automation and creation of new trading systems and tools. The candidate will be guided by a senior developer but will have free reign to investigate new technologies and solutions. The candidate must have a strong desire to learn , to perfect their Python programming skills and must have a keen curiosity for new techniques and technologies.
The candidate will also be expected to carry out some trader and desktop support tasks with additional on-call duties.
- B.S. in Computer Science
- 3+ years experience in Python programming in an enterprise environment
- Experience programming on both Windows (desktop and server) and Linux platforms
- Knowledge of modern Python packaging and distribution techniques
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming techniques
- Socket and web socket programming
- Experience working JSON/BSON and document databases
- Sphinx and reStructured
- Experience providing support
Candidates must be physically located in London or be willing to relocate there to be considered.
Please send CV and cover letter, as well as job title of interest, to email@example.com.